All your emails combined: IMAP, Exchange & POP3 - Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL etc
Exchange enhancements & bug fixes
-- Edit Autocomplete Contacts
-- Edit Spam List
-- Sony badge fix
-- Rich-text Composer
-- Default Alias
-- Vibrate option for multi-edit
-- Support Multiple Aliases
-- Exchange Calendar & Contacts Sync
-- Ability to set Reply / Reply All at bottom bar
-- Disable visual notifications for specific accounts
-- Global Days to sync & folders
-- Tapping left avatar to open all conversations from sender/group
Best wishes from the Blue Team!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CALENDAR: Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_CALENDAR: Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- WRITE_CONTACTS: Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- READ_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SET_ALARM: Allows an application to broadcast an Intent to set an alarm for the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to write the sync settings.